- 09 credits for basic subjects (mandatory);
- 02 teaching internship credits (mandatory)
- 12 credits from elective subjects;
- 06 credits for seminars (mandatory);
- 06 Master's Thesis credits (TCM).
Requirements for obtaining the Master's Degree:
- (i) Attainment, with the program's approval, of the established credits;
- (ii) Approval on proficiency exam;
- (iii) Approval on research project qualifying examination;
- (iv) Approval on Public Thesis Defense.
Total of credits: 30 credits
24 credits in subjects and 06 more in the Master's Thesis (TCM)